The patented resonator design of the picolo family enables sub-nanosecond pulse width generation down to 500 picoseconds. Combined with high pulse energies, the picolo offers peak powers usually accessible only by expensive mode-locked lasers. This, combined with great beam quality allows superior results in many non-linear optics and micro-machining applications. Picosecond timing Jitter, integrated Harmonic options down to 266nm and optional fibre delivery solutions make the picolo a versatile tool for spectroscopy and imaging applications.
Based on the patented resonator design of the picolo series and the industry-proven amplifier design of the SpitLight family, the MAGNA platform creates sub-nanosecond pulses with up to 2 Joule pulse energy, resulting in peak powers over 3 Gigawatts! The new MAGNA EVO range features fully diode pumped systems with high pulse energies at repetition rates up to 1000 Hz.
- Compact laser head and power supply with small footprint
- High efficiency
- Picolo and MOPA require no external cooling
- TEM00 pulses down to 500 ps
- Repetition rates up to 100 kHz
- External triggering / synchronisation to < 200 ps jitter
- Fibre optic delivery options
- Integrated Harmonic Modules for frequency conversion down to 213nm